Our current listings are posted below. To apply, please submit your resume by email to Executive Director, Eileen Drumm Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 413-733-1517.
Current Openings as of January 22, 2017
POSITION: DIRECTOR of ADMISSIONS & MARKETING
SUPERVISOR: Executive Director
LOCATION: Springfield, MA
FLSA STATUS: Full-Time Exempt
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
This position is approximately 70% admissions and 30% marketing. Admissions requires screening, income qualifying, advising families regarding MassHealth and assisting prospects with applications. Marketing requires building relationships with potential referral sources, advertising to generate leads, representing Mason Wright at business and community events, conducting tours and providing counseling services for individuals and families to continuously maximize occupancy.
- Bachelors degree in marketing, Social Work or related field. Experience may be substituted for education.
- 2 or more years of marketing and sales of senior housing facility or related experience.
- Flexibility to help with other responsibilities as may be required.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and basic computer skills in sales activity software.
- Must be goal-oriented, with a desire to achieve and surpass objectives.
- Achieve census goals while meeting or exceeding standards.
- Collaborate with the Executive Director to ensure that staff members are customer-focused and understand their roles in marketing.
- Coordinate with MassHealth (Group Adult Foster Care program), Senior Care Options and PACE programs to enroll qualified residents.
- Qualify prospects for residency based upon income/assets; re-qualify all residents annually; maintain accurate records for reporting to regulatory authorities.
- Build relationships with prospective referral sources, including residents and families.
- Plan and achieve individual weekly goals for lead contacts, presentation appointments, deposits and closings.
- Maintain regular contact with existing prospects and validate their commitment until move-in achieved.
- Maintain a current database (You’ve Got Leads) with key marketing information and an updated list of units currently available to show.
- Ensure continued commitment and smooth transitions for prospective residents.
- Help ensure that new residents are oriented to managers and staff.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Interested applicants can send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to:
E-mail: email@example.com (Please indicate job title in subject of e-mail)
Phone calls okay: 413-733-1517